Welcome to Hudson Summer Programs, School Age Care and Community Education Online Registration!
You will find links for registering below or if you know the class you are wanting to register for, go ahead and search for it in the search box above..
If you do not already have an account you will need to create one: I need an account.
Summer School & Summer Swim
- Click here for River Crest Elementary Summer School Programs - June Session
- Click here for North Hudson Elementary Summer School Programs - June Session
- Click here for Middle School Summer School Programs - June Session
- Click here for Summer Swim
- Introduction to Kindergarten is offered at each school. Click on the school you would like your child to attend: EP Rock, Houlton, Hudson Prairie, North Hudson, River Crest, Willow River
School Age Care
Summer Backpackers Program Registration Coming In March
|School Age Care|
2017-2018 Registration Now Open - Click Here
Hudson School Age Care
(provided at EP Rock, Houlton, Hudson Prairie, North Hudson & Willow River Elementary Schools)
Community Ed Youth Classes
Community Ed Adult Classes
- Estate Planning 101 - March 14
- Let's Crochet! - Begins March 22
- Meatballs Five Ways - March 26
- Easter Cookie Bouquet - March 28
- Indoor Planter Box and Mason Jar Herb Garden - April 5
- Country Line Dance - Begins April 10
- Ballroom Dance, Beginners - Begins April 10
- Pottery - Hand Building & Wheel Instruction - Begins April 26
- Destination St. Paul! Day Bus Trip - May 9
- Adult Basketball
- Open Basketball Over 35
Recreational Facility Use
Individuals who want to use school facilities for Indoor Walking must have a school district photo ID badge. To receive a badge, please register at the School District Administrative Offices - 644 Brakke Dr. between the hours of 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM (M-F). Please call if this time does not work for you. The initial badge fee is $15.00. Badges are deactivated over the summer months, but you can reactivate the badge through our online registration for $10.00 annually.