Welcome to Hudson Summer Programming, School Age Care, and Community Education Online Registration!
You will find links for registering below or if you know the class you are wanting to register for, go ahead and search for it in the search box above.
If you do not already have a FeePay/Eleyo account you will need to create one: I need an account.
Raiders Fitness Center
The Raider Fitness Center memberships are now open to the community. With the completion of the High School construction project, the School District is providing a variety of Fitness Center membership options. You may choose a limited membership that allows access to the indoor walking track or a full membership with access to the cardio and weightlifting equipment in addition to the track. Open gym times will also be available for those with a full membership.
Summer School & Swim Lessons
June Summer Session
- River Crest Elementary Summer Enrichment Classes
- North Hudson Elementary Summer Enrichment Classes
- Middle School Summer Enrichment Classes
- EP Rock Elementary School
- Houlton Elementary School
- Hudson Prairie Elementary School
- North Hudson Elementary School
- River Crest Elementary School
- Willow River Elementary School
If you have questions, please call 715.377.3700; ext. 8028
2019 Summer Backpack Program
- Registration and Activity Selection will open on Monday, March 4, 2019.
- Click here to view Activity Descriptions
- Summer Backpackers Parent Guide
If you have questions, please call 715.377.3720 or talk with your child's School Age Care staff.
2018-2019 School Age Care
Hudson School Age Care is provided at EP Rock, Houlton, Hudson Prairie, North Hudson and Willow River Elementary Schools.
Registration opens at 12:00 PM on August 1, 2018
If you do not have access to a computer for registration, our staff will be at each school Meet the Teacher Night to help you.